Wednesday, 14 December 2011

API for the AdTotum T745

Paraphrasing Paul Graham - there are two ways we could approach the AdTotum APi (i) consider the target user to be a genius who will need to do things they never anticipated or (ii) consider them bumbler who needs to be protected from himself. As Paul says the bumbler will shoot himself in the foot anyway - so I'm strongly in favor of (i), especially as I'm anticipating using it myself but the API still needs to protect the core system in a production environment. Part of that can be done with built in performance monitoring and the ability to activate and inactive specific API user's functions.

I still take the view however that a great creation - a great machine, be it car, airplane, hardware device, language or tool facilitates an instant transformation from thought to action to result - failsafe is good - exceptional inputs can be trapped but for me that core transformation is essential and that's what I'm attempting to write with this API

5 comments:

1. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
    free online games 2019
    jogos friv

ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it.

gogy online games
    Games friv online
    1 player games unblocked

ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all your articles. I wonder why you can write them. They are easy to understand and accessible. They help me much too. I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.
    miniclip
    a10 game play,
    Jogos online

ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made recorded as a hard copy this fascinating and proficient article. friv game 2019
    io jogos for kids
    2player games

ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to keep track of your posts, it is really a useful source of information, wish you success. It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once.
    pbs unblocked, kizi land, friv jogo jogar

ReplyDelete